Just updated. Has a few extra features about each merchant card you have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 04:09 PM
    It's a shame this app is useless.

07-08-10 04:26 PM
    It's a shame this app is useless.

That's what I've read. But some do have luck with it, you must be one of the unfortunate? Sucks to be you!
    07-08-10 04:44 PM
    it works at cvs but for some reason i opened the app and all my cards are gone now im lazy to put them all back in lol
    07-08-10 06:07 PM
    i tried it at cvs, bestbuy, and kroger. It wouldnt scan. It wouldn't with the wifes 8350 either.
    Guess it just sucks to be us.
    Last edited by indyrubi; 07-08-10 at 09:14 PM. Reason: lol
    07-08-10 09:14 PM
    i have not been able to get it to work anywhere-- tried many places.

also, upgrade process is poor. there is nothing in the app that facilitates an upgrade.
    07-08-10 09:20 PM
    I Really want this app to work. It would be great to just pull out my phone and scan a loyalty card. Hope they can find a way for it to be compatible with all stores scanners!
    07-08-10 09:22 PM
    Mine works depending on what kind of scanner the store has.

Have to keep the screen very clean a d the brightness setting high. No screen protector.

07-08-10 09:53 PM
    Mine works depending on what kind of scanner the store has.

Have to keep the screen very clean a d the brightness setting high. No screen protector.

Not acceptable. I want it to work too but the @p should set everything it has to to work. Anyway it never worked on any scanner and it gets embarassing after a while when clerks look at you like they already know it isn't going to work. Waste of a download.

07-09-10 11:08 AM
    that you say its an upgrade to 1.0.16. I have 1.0.4 on my storm 2, so i am not sure what version you have.
    07-09-10 11:50 AM
    Why the hostility? The program is free so, other than about five minutes you are not out anything. Just don't use it.

I have used it exactly nine times at three different store. Only once did it fail. I have my backlight set at 10, have a screen protector and [frequently] have a smudged screen.

While I know some folks have not gotten it to work for them, I like it very much and plan to keep it.
    Because it's crap. I don't care if it's free. It doesn't work so stop wasting my time or get it right.

07-10-10 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD