I hate to sound like this:: I mentioned this idea a while back to a cousin and said it would be great to just get coupons to your phone so you don't have a paper trail or have to worry about where it is and its conveniently on your phone, scan and bam. They have a great thing going and they also include reward cards.. Great Job!!
    06-10-10 08:34 PM
    Just tried at the gym this morning, NO GO it would not scan the barcode on the screen...
    06-11-10 03:43 PM
    This could have saved me a lot of time at bj's since I forgot my card the last two times I went. Had to wait forever for them to look up my membership number. Tried to scan barcode next time I went and it didn't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Totally off topic, but this reminded me of the shopping center where I used to live that had a BJ's, D1ck's, and Seamen's in the same center. I laughed everytime I saw the sign.

On topic. I had zero luck with this program, so I deleted it. Shame, I always forget to bring my ring-o-cards with me.
    06-11-10 04:16 PM
    Totally off topic, but this reminded me of the shopping center where I used to live that had a BJ's, D1ck's, and Seamen's in the same center. I laughed everytime I saw the sign.

On topic. I had zero luck with this program, so I deleted it. Shame, I always forget to bring my ring-o-cards with me.
    Well even if you dont use it to scan, still has the membership number they need. It is useful for that also.
    06-11-10 04:46 PM
104 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD