03-23-09 02:18 AM
    Can't wait for the Camaro in Z28 trim - WOW!!! GM had better get its **** together.
    03-23-09 02:32 AM
    I've never been a big fan of the Camaro since the original, but I have to say the new one is HOT, HOT, HOT! I'll take two please!
    03-23-09 02:44 AM
    Challenger for me !! Just prefer the subtle look rather than the in your face over styling !!
    03-23-09 04:00 AM
    I'd take the bowtie in the style of Z28 SS please!

That puppy rocks!
    03-23-09 04:11 AM
    I'm a die hard mustang fan... but after seeing both Camaro and 2010 Mustang at SEMA... I love the exterior of the Camaro, cant stand the interior. Mustang wins.
    03-23-09 04:29 AM
    Challenger all the way. My very first car was '72 challenger. Just a standard 318 car nothing fancy but I still loved it. I was a dumb *** and sold it 12 years ago.

Something I regret almost every single day of my life now.
    03-23-09 04:33 AM
    Can't wait for the Camaro in Z28 trim - WOW!!! GM had better get its **** together.
    GM isnt gonna make the Z28 trim only due to the "CUT BACKS" only good thing they have goin for them is the SS with an optional RS package
    03-23-09 04:35 AM
    GM isnt gonna make the Z28 trim only due to the "CUT BACKS" only good thing they have goin for them is the SS with an optional RS package
    They'll make it if there is a high enough demand for it.

As for me, i've already ordered my 2010 Mustang... So unfortunately if it does happen, i'll already have a new shiny toy.
    03-23-09 05:27 AM
    Having driven both the challenger and camaro, I'll go with the challenger. It feels more solid on the road and even the r/t model has more than enough power.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 05:49 AM

As for me, i've already ordered my 2010 Mustang... So unfortunately if it does happen, i'll already have a new shiny toy.
    lol get ready to stare at Camaro tail lights....

You'd think after every single generation of Mustang, they would at least make the base V8 keep up with the Fbodys.... I still dust new GT stangs in my 20 year old L98 corvette... lol
    03-23-09 03:56 PM
    il take two of each, one silver camaro, that sexy black and red camaro...and a black challenger and a white challenger..thanks
    03-23-09 06:22 PM
    Anybody notice that they ran a Camaro with the 5.7 liter against the Mustang with a 4.6 liter? Was this supposed to be a fair comparison?

03-23-09 08:20 PM
    Anybody notice that they ran a Camaro with the 5.7 liter against the Mustang with a 4.6 liter? Was this supposed to be a fair comparison?

Well I guess when Ford starts developing bigger engines... it will be fair. And it wasn't a 5.7 litre.
    03-23-09 08:25 PM
    i rather have a cts-v or a vette
    03-23-09 08:27 PM
    Well I guess when Ford starts developing bigger engines... it will be fair. And it wasn't a 5.7 litre.
    Don't need to. The Camaro had almost another liter of displacement and pulled .2 faster 0-60? Bah.

Edit: I stand corrected. 6.2 liter Camaro vs. a 4.6 liter Mustang. And the Mustang lost by .2 seconds. LOL GM.
    Last edited by Aleister; 03-23-09 at 08:54 PM.
    03-23-09 08:35 PM
    Don't need to. The Camaro had almost another liter of displacement and pulled .2 faster 0-60? Bah.

Edit: I stand corrected. 6.2 liter Camaro vs. a 4.6 liter Mustang. And the Mustang lost by .2 seconds. LOL GM.
    Maybe if the mustang had the extra liter, it wouldn't have lost

Besides, we all know if it were weight for weight, that lead would have grown... not to mention I think GM should not have put in an IRS. But oh well.
    03-23-09 09:07 PM
    The only competition GM has ever put up to any of the Mustangs I've owned is Corvettes. Camaros are overweight, overpriced posers.
    03-23-09 10:39 PM
    For that price, I can get me a nice used m3 e46 or even an AMG mercedes (like e55?) and smoke all these cars

Out of those three though, the challenger is the biggest upset, the mustang looks sexy and its a mustang i love it especially the supercharged ones, but the camaro takes it all. Even looks wise, the inside of the camaro is just insane, a mixture of the future and the past.
    03-23-09 11:01 PM
    My vote is for the Mustang. Besides - looks like Ford is going to be the only car company left out of the big three in the next few years!
    03-23-09 11:05 PM
    The only competition GM has ever put up to any of the Mustangs I've owned is Corvettes. Camaros are overweight, overpriced posers.

Dude the LS1 fbodys have been known to smoke cobra mustangs in the early 2000s... The Camaro and Firebird were NEVER posers....

My vote is for the Mustang. Besides - looks like Ford is going to be the only car company left out of the big three in the next few years!
    You're lack of faith is disturbing...

03-24-09 12:17 AM
    For that price, I can get me a nice used m3 e46 or even an AMG mercedes (like e55?) and smoke all these cars

Out of those three though, the challenger is the biggest upset, the mustang looks sexy and its a mustang i love it especially the supercharged ones, but the camaro takes it all. Even looks wise, the inside of the camaro is just insane, a mixture of the future and the past.
    lol, you can't compare a used luxury car against a muscle car.

it's like saying i can buy a used evo/sti, turbo upgrade and i can smoke all the listed cars and ferraris. in the end, a rally bred car, a 3 series, and a e class aren't muscle cars. you can't really compare them. you compare cars within its class and price range.
    03-24-09 01:12 AM
    Camaro owns. If we are talking factory with no mods then its been that way since 93 other than the 03 04 cobras but since Camaro was gone after 02 there wasn't any competition. With mods any car can scream if done correctly so it can go any way. Now the new Camaros v6 puts out as much as the GT. And if the z28 ends up a go then its over for sure with its 556 horsepower supercharged motor from the CTSV. If a pulley, intake, chip, exhaust on my friends supercharged e03 cobra from 390 hp to 452 then I would expect a significant gain on the camaro too and these are just lousy bolt ons.
    Any way with the 422 hp on the regular camaro (with manual, only 400 on auto) and the lightest car out of all three with a good driver I would expect easy win with mid to high 12 quarters if it hooks up well. These magazine guys can't drive the cars for crap when they show mid 13s with a 112 trap speed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 07:24 AM
    Challenger SRT-8 for me please.

If I had a choice between any American muscle car, it would definitely be the new ZR-1, that car is the shizzle.
    03-24-09 09:28 AM
    I'd take either. I've always been a mopar guy when it comes to performance engineering, but I always preferred the Camaro's looks. Even those mid-80s Berlinettas.
    03-24-09 09:31 AM
301 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD