I think it has been entertaining none the less of all the speculation about the Storm/Thunder. From what i have been seeing its really looking like nothing will be announced til maybe october as a guess and maybe released december. Time will tell- any other guess out there?
    09-11-08 07:01 PM
    I think it has been entertaining none the less of all the speculation about the Storm/Thunder. From what i have been seeing its really looking like nothing will be announced til maybe october as a guess and maybe released december. Time will tell- any other guess out there?
    did you really need to start another thread about this. We already have a ton of threads that this could have been posted in.
    09-11-08 07:11 PM
    Well, if we go by history, I remember looking at pre-release threads over the Lg Voyager and that came out in November but wasn't announced until the very end of September/ Beginning of October. So I mean, there is barely any window between announcements and launch dates when it comes to these things. Chances are, we will definitely see an announcement by the end of this month if it is indeed going to be released in the middle of October as "rumours" suggest.
    09-11-08 07:12 PM
    Agreed. Mods? can we kill this one?
    did you really need to start another thread about this. We already have a ton of threads that this could have been posted in.
    It was a joke- relax- you guys are a little to serious about all these threads and everything. There is way more to life than a touch screen phone- wow.
    It was a joke- relax- you guys are a little to serious about all these threads and everything. There is way more to life than a touch screen phone- wow.
    I'm not at all looking at this forum every 5 minutes. But I hate when I do come on, having to look through many different forums that have basically all the same info. Waste of time and a waste of thread space. That's it.
    09-11-08 09:46 PM
    Agreed. Mods? can we kill this one?
    MODS, please kill ALL Storm related threads.

I need my life back, heck I need A life. Every 1/2 hour checking posts - I'm going nuts. I just got mu Curve a month ago, LOVE IT, why am I concerning myself so much with the Storm? My Curve is great (for now).

Please, there must be some detox program for this Berry they call Crack.
    Last edited by hal1; 09-11-08 at 10:05 PM.
    09-11-08 10:01 PM
    LOL! That's awesome... Especially considering we have threads called "It's CTIA and I'm not leaving CB for two seconds!" I wonder if my pearl is depressed since it knows it's getting replaced...someday....soon...
    09-11-08 10:47 PM
    MODS, please kill ALL Storm related threads.

I need my life back, heck I need A life. Every 1/2 hour checking posts - I'm going nuts. I just got mu Curve a month ago, LOVE IT, why am I concerning myself so much with the Storm? My Curve is great (for now).

Actually i will admit i have got caught up in this to- too funny.
    09-11-08 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD