I clicked on the link to upgrade strom slider to the newest version (updated tonight), and it says this version is already downloaded (it isn't)...now, there is no of evidence of storm slider anywhere on my phone. I've had problems since I purchased it, and NOBODY from their tech support ever responds to emails. 5 emails to their tech support and every one was ignored. They are HORRIBLE. Does anybody have a suggestion as to where to find this application or how to get somebody from tech support to have the courtesy to reply? Thanks.
    Last edited by wiseguy2; 10-31-09 at 12:00 AM.
    10-30-09 11:43 PM
    I believe this is the error you are seeing:

I tried to upgrade via the appstore application and I get this as well. Haven't done much to try and fix it but I've worked around it by logging into the web version of the appstore @ CrackBerryAppStore.com and installing it from there.
    10-31-09 03:03 AM
    Try sending mobihand an email on your error your having they usually respond within 24 hours.
    10-31-09 09:05 AM
    I still cannot upgrade to the latest version. Still no response from Storm Slider Tech Support (over the past month or so it's more than 12 emails they ignored). No response either from Mobihand OR Crackberry. This app is more trouble than it's worth, so I deleted it. Too bad their tech support SUCKS. I would never recommend dealing with these people. If you are going to offer tech support, try responding to an email.
    11-07-09 12:54 PM
    Having the same problem too, fired off an email a while ago since their support page keeps saying wrong verification code no matter what. Hoping mobihand gets this resolved soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 01:12 PM
    I still cannot upgrade to the latest version. Still no response from Storm Slider Tech Support (over the past month or so it's more than 12 emails they ignored). No response either from Mobihand OR Crackberry. This app is more trouble than it's worth, so I deleted it. Too bad their tech support SUCKS. I would never recommend dealing with these people. If you are going to offer tech support, try responding to an email.
    This is an issue with mobihand, not SS tech support. You need to contact mobihand.
    11-07-09 01:14 PM
    I'll try Mobihand again...can someone confirm the contact email or web address? Since they didn't respond either, maybe I had the wrong address for tech support? Thanks.
    Last edited by wiseguy2; 11-07-09 at 01:43 PM.
    11-07-09 01:18 PM
    hey wiseguy why dont you just ask the question is the ss thread there are some VERY helpful people in there. Aramk or Shayd can figure out your problem, if they can deal with me im sure they can help you in there. And a side note ive never had any problems with ss or upgrading ss just very happy they keep updating ss and havent charged a penny for them
    11-07-09 01:59 PM
    How can I get in contact with Aramk or Shayd? Thanks.
    11-07-09 02:08 PM
    I'm Shayd, and I already gave you my thoughts. Contact mobihand's tech support, they'll get to your issue.
    11-07-09 02:15 PM
    i was not mentioned
    i c how it is
    11-07-09 02:21 PM
    Thanks for the assistance.
    11-07-09 02:25 PM
    i was not mentioned
    i c how it is
    sorry drift i dont have you on my personal bb help list altho if you want in its your choice lol i must warn you its not always about the berry sometimes theres some xrated chit in there too
    11-07-09 02:32 PM
    sorry drift i dont have you on my personal bb help list altho if you want in its your choice lol i must warn you its not always about the berry sometimes theres some xrated chit in there too
    ahaha its kool...idc lololol
    11-07-09 02:39 PM
    ahaha its kool...idc lololol
    Be careful with your choice Drift, Blunt is crazy...

..btw Blunt, I know I owe you some wallpapers. You should get em tonight.
    11-07-09 02:47 PM
    Be careful with your choice Drift, Blunt is crazy...

..btw Blunt, I know I owe you some wallpapers. You should get em tonight.
    you owe me now thats funny im the one that bothers you all the time wheneva you get a chance im in no rush I figure its something you enjoy doin
    11-07-09 05:37 PM
    How long does mobi usually take to respond for issue's like this?

11-07-09 08:39 PM

Usually 24 hours or less, but request help with issues on the weekend can cost a longer wait because they usual don't handle these things on weekends.
    11-07-09 09:10 PM

As shayd said, it is usually 24 hours but recently it has taken them a little longer to respond. I think it is partially due to those that converted to the storm2 wanting to fix their pin problems.

11-07-09 09:24 PM
    [QUOTE=DriftDevil

Drift Devil. Maybe you can help.I have purchased and downloaded SS several times in an effort to get it to work. However after I download it whenever I try to lauch it the phone freezes. I set the permissions to allow and have done a battery pull, no joy. I have been able to use pattern lock and ultimate lock as well as the free version of SS, its only the paid version that causes trouble. I would really like someone to help me figure out if there is a settings issue or if it is otherwise fixable and the SS support has this far not responded and mobihand punts my requests to ss support. Thoughts?

Derek
    [email protected]

06-14-10 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD