I can't get my Storm to upgrade to the official release today. When I check for a wireless upgrade, I get the message that no update is available. If I go to blackberry.com/update, I get the message that my phone can't be updated because I'm on an EAS or something like that.

I'm currently running the leaked .113 OS on my storm. Does that affect my ability to upgrade? How would I upgrade to a new OS from this one?

Thanks!!
    06-01-09 08:25 AM
    So many threads about this already. The error message you are seeing in the App Loader that pops up is happening to many, many people. If you are trying to update from the BlackBerry website, and you get the error message in App Loader after you have clicked on the "Check for Updates" button, then just leave that App Loader window open, and click on the "Check for Updates" button again. Another App Loader window will open and the process will start.
    06-01-09 08:27 AM
    Well, I upgraded and it pretty much reset my entire phone which is a complete pain in the ***. I lost everything on it. Would it have been too much to ask for the program to actually backup stuff before it upgraded it?

Now my browser doesn't work and I don't have an icon for it. I get the message that Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries.

Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device.

Any help?
    06-01-09 09:20 AM
    Well, I upgraded and it pretty much reset my entire phone which is a complete pain in the ***. I lost everything on it. Would it have been too much to ask for the program to actually backup stuff before it upgraded it?

Now my browser doesn't work and I don't have an icon for it. I get the message that Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries.

Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device.

Any help?
    Option - Advanced Options - Host Routing Table - Menu(Blackberry)button - Register Now
    06-01-09 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD