I really do apologize, if this has been talked about. I've read through the forums and I can't find anything that works with me. I just recently got the Storm and I've tried to sync it with my iTunes and it just doesn't work.

I've tried:
    1. Running the program as adminstrator and getting the actually Media Sync program to work.
    2. Once the Media Sync program is working and running, it won't recognize that my Storm is connected to my comp. It keeps telling me to "Retry". When I click Retry, my Storm Flashes for a split second and then the message on my computer just re-appears.
    3. My Desktop Manager recognizes that my Storm is connected but that's about it, no other program through the desktop manager recognizes that it's connected.
    4. When I click to open just the "Media Manager", a window pops up telling me to accept User Agreement, I accept then...well nothing happens.
    5. Rhapsody won't recognize it either. It doesn't register that a device is connected to it.
    6. I've also downloaded Media Sync directly from the BB website. That still does nothing different for me.

I'd even settle for using the Blackberry as Mass Storage device and dragging and dropping the items into my Storm but my computer doesn't recognize that its plugged in. Like I won't find it in "My Computer" anywhere. I believe I installed everything correctly. Can anyone please help me? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!
    02-20-09 06:13 AM
    im havin the same problem ugggggh so frustrating
    07-15-10 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD