On the sign in page, the Storm won't allow me to select the ID/password fields. Everytime you put your finger there it zooms or opens/closes the toolbar.

I'm dying to check my fantasy team on the Storm!
    11-24-08 10:04 PM
    On the sign in page, the Storm won't allow me to select the ID/password fields. Everytime you put your finger there it zooms or opens/closes the toolbar.

I'm dying to check my fantasy team on the Storm!
    I have the same issue. I've even switched to both IE and Firefox browser with no luck. Help.
    11-24-08 10:08 PM
    I think I posted this earlier - but I hav ehad no issue getting into yahoo - signing in- or getting to my fantasy team. I have it set to IE. are you going to yahoo.com first or trying to link directly to fantasy football?
    11-24-08 10:13 PM
    I'm trying through my.yahoo.com, click the "please sign in" link. I've tried through fantasysports.yahoo.com as well and that sign in link only gives me a blank screen.

I've tried the different browser configurations with no luck.

I can do it on the mobile version of the site, but that has limited capabilities.
    11-24-08 10:22 PM
    go to just yahoo.com . . . you should be able to log in and get to your home page . . . from there navigate to your FFB . . . . if you bookmark after logged in it should keep it for you
    11-24-08 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD