I searched the forums and didn't find anything on this. Forgive me of this is a repeat... I'm running 113 on my storm. This week my mms msgs were screwed up. If I saved the item I could view the picture but was un able to see it while opening the msg. Last night my ability to send sms/mms msgs stopped.I can still receive but that's it. I did a battery pull left the phone off all nite but still nothing. Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 10:56 AM
    Yeah i recall this happening when i first installed .113... not as bad as u, i just had a few sms failing to send... Re send the service books and re register and that will most probs fix that. advanced options - host routing table - BB button - Register.

e mail settings - log in - BB button - Service books - send service books.
    05-29-09 11:24 AM
    05-29-09 11:32 AM
    I searched the forums and didn't find anything on this. Forgive me of this is a repeat... I'm running 113 on my storm. This week my mms msgs were screwed up. If I saved the item I could view the picture but was un able to see it while opening the msg. Last night my ability to send sms/mms msgs stopped.I can still receive but that's it. I did a battery pull left the phone off all nite but still nothing. Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Are you located in Virginia by any chance? We've had some sort of sms/mms outage here since lastnight thats in the process of being resolved.
    05-29-09 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD