The title says it all. The images simply don't show? I've rebooted and reprogrammed my phone since my last OS downgrade.

What's going on. Please no replies sayin search. I am on my storm and I'm legally blind. Its very hard to browse with my screen zoomed in to almost maximum. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 06:57 PM
    same problem, did you recently upgrade to another OS? like 4.7.0.148? my MMS functioned perfectly until i updated.
    05-21-09 08:12 PM
    Try to resend your service books. That usually seems to correct the issue. If that doesnt work then try to delete your MMS service books (there should be two of them), then resend the books.
    05-21-09 08:35 PM
    I was on .132 then went back down to .113

I tried resending the service books..(idk if I did it right...all I could find was to register again?)

And I also couldn't find out how to delete the two MMS books?

I don't understand whats going on because my brother sent me a ringtone earlier and it worked fine. Which I was under the impression is an MMS so why aren't the pics sending or coming in?

AHH! I'm going to go to .148 but was trying to fix this first. Do you think going to .148 will do it...although it doesn't seem rational. I would think i would be able to fix this problem without such a massive change such as an OS update (i planned on doing it anyway before i realized my mms pics arent working.)

Thanks!
    05-21-09 11:44 PM
    I am almost POSITIVE I got it working !!!!

I'm having a friend send a test right now...but when I tried sending a picture it actually showed the picture instead of a black box like it has been.

I finally found (I'm an *****) where I can delete the two MMS books and did so. I dont know what did it but I re-registered and also selected the "undelete," option.

Thanks for the help!
    05-22-09 12:02 AM
    Hey guys, I thought I fixed it but now I'm not so sure.

When I go to send a picture the picture actually shows up now so it's all good there. But when I recieve a picture it doesn't show up in the message. The only way I can see it is if I save it and then view it in my media. Which I shouldn't have to do, it's a freaking pain!

Here's what I did...I deleted both of the MMS books and registered again and did something so that they came back...both MMS books are at the top of the Service Books screen.

What else can I try to do? I tried checking in Options > MMS but there's nothing in there that seems relavant to the problem.

Help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!
    05-22-09 04:09 PM
    Ok just so I get this right...you are receiving the MMS messages and the pictures, but they are not displaying unless you save them to your device itself? If this is the problem you are describing, I would recommend upgrading the OS to say .148. I had a similar issue with some picture formats that was recently corrected with the higher OS.

Does anyone else have any ideas??

-Bob
    05-22-09 04:28 PM
    Yes, that is correct. I get the message but it doesn't show in the actual MMS.

I'll try that I guess. I mean, I already have 148 on my PC ready to install whenever I'm ready. I just didn't think that was the issue.

Because I have never had problems with this until I went BACK to 113, it's so weird? I had 113 and then I went to 132 and wasn't satisfied so I went back and thats when I noticed the issue occuring.

I was just holding off because I have been reading the reviews for 148 and it doesn't seem like it's that much better to make updating worthwhile.

I have to leave within the next 45 minutes so I'll probably hold off until I get back because I don't want to end up without a phone for the next 2 or 3 hours. But if anyone else has a clue that doesn't require OS update let me know! Thanks!
    05-22-09 05:10 PM
    I see you upgraded to 148 judging from your sig....How did it affect the problem??
    05-23-09 08:21 AM
    It fixed the problem thankfully!

I'm assuming that it was the OS because I tried everything possible that I was suggested except upgrading.

Either way I'm glad I did honestly...I love 148!
    05-23-09 03:11 PM
    Hey guys, I thought I fixed it but now I'm not so sure.

When I go to send a picture the picture actually shows up now so it's all good there. But when I recieve a picture it doesn't show up in the message. The only way I can see it is if I save it and then view it in my media. Which I shouldn't have to do, it's a freaking pain!

Here's what I did...I deleted both of the MMS books and registered again and did something so that they came back...both MMS books are at the top of the Service Books screen.

What else can I try to do? I tried checking in Options > MMS but there's nothing in there that seems relavant to the problem.

Help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!!

I'm having the same problem. I deleted and re-registered with the net work and the service books for MMS went to the top. However I still only see a gray box when I receive a picture message. I can get video messages though. Anybody figured this out yet?

Thanks!
    05-24-09 11:20 AM
    Rocky,

What OS version are you running?
    05-24-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD