Ok so I'm using the mass storage mode so I don't have to use that garbage loader. Anyways, I loaded ringtones in my ringtone folder .. roughly 8 .. however I only see about 4 of them. When I do explore it does show them on the card and will play but they don't show in my media player.
    01-07-09 10:49 PM
    Pull the battery. It'll trigger a reindex of the files on the card.
    01-08-09 12:28 AM
    Hmm still didn't work.
    01-08-09 01:06 AM
    Do it again. Sometimes it takes a couple of pulls.
    01-08-09 01:42 AM
    That happens to me sometimes. I usually restart the phone or pull the battery. Hopefully a software update will fix this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 04:10 AM
    Easy fix, Just delete the BBthumb.dat in your ringtone folder. Do this every time you load ringtones.
    01-08-09 04:12 AM
    Easy fix, Just delete the BBthumb.dat in your ringtone folder. Do this every time you load ringtones.
    I can vouch for that. Just did that with a battery pull and all files are now showing.
    01-08-09 04:20 AM
    I can't locate this file on my SD card....please tell me what I'm doing wrong!
    01-10-09 11:06 PM
    I can't locate this file on my SD card....please tell me what I'm doing wrong!
    It's a hidden system file. On your windows computer you must have "Show Hidden Files and Folders" selected for the Hidden Files and Folders option.

Windows XP:

1) Open Windows Explore and click the Tools menu, then click Folder Options.
    2) Next click the View tab.
    3) Under Hidden Files and Folders, click Show Hidden Files and Folders.

Windows Vista:

1) Open Windows Explore and click the Organize menu, then click Folder and Search Options
    2) Next click the View tab.
    3) Under Hidden Files and Folders, click Show Hidden Files and Folders.

The BBthumb.dat file is in the Music folder on the media card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD