SMS works fine and I can send mms

.99 was working great for me until my girl started sending me picts which I REALLY want to receive.

i did a second reinstall with a full wipe this time and still no joy.

I tried sending them to myself and still doesn't work

Any ideas from all you crackberry addicts?
    02-04-09 03:54 AM
    I posted this late last night and perhaps not many saw it.

I think it is different than the problem sending mms as I am still able to send but not receive. I have re-registered my handset, also did the *228 thing. Permissions are set. I have no idea what the problem is.

ANY thoughts?
    02-04-09 01:01 PM
    OK the email the pic the foward it was getting annoying so i found another way to send pix as MMS. You will need the 3rd party app CaptureIt to do this.

1) Choose a pic, media, or wallpaper and position it as portrait or landscape.
    This goes for media and pics you receive from others sending you MMS or
    emails

2) At this time trigger CaptureIt with what ever button you assign for it. I used the Left Convenience button for it

3) now go back to your pics folder and select the pic you took with capture it and hit the BB button and select send as MMS and there you go....

I thought this would eliminate a couple steps from the Email and forwarding solution for sending pics. I did this procedure and hated it when i had to wait for the email to myself to send and receive when i was in bad coverage.

Hope some of you can find this helpful. And for some of the peeps here that have to put their two cents here... this is not a fix, its just a temporary solution until another OS comes out.
    02-06-09 02:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD