Help !!!!

Have a unlocked Storm on T-Mobile, everything worked fine until last week when no more emails came through. Phone, Internet is working fine, but as soon as I want to access my Email set up(no enterprise) the EDGE jumps to edge and it doesnt bring up up the page.

I am on OS .148

Anybody can help me ?
    06-20-09 10:13 AM
    Go back to the steps you originally used to set up your device with service from T-Mobile.

Do the manual install of the service books. You will be back up and running in no time.
    06-20-09 10:44 AM
    downgrade your OS....the .148 doesnt work to good as i was running it and everytime i tried loading a page it jumped from EDGE to edge....i downgraded to .75 and everything seems to be working fine...i havnt tried to setup e-mail with it yet....im not even sure how to do it
    06-26-09 03:36 PM
    try the edge to EDGE fix in my sig, posting the steps in the next post
    Last edited by ghostshell; 06-26-09 at 06:00 PM.
    06-26-09 05:54 PM
    as for the edge to EDGE issue, which will cause e-mails not to come, go into Opt>Adv Opt, diable TCP settings, next disable your connection and wait a few min, re-enable and see if it stablizes, if not try swapping your radio file with the swap a radio file in my sig, you can switch out the .148 radio for one from an older OS, im on .148 with the .132 radio and it works great for me.

T-Mobile BIS
    Last edited by ghostshell; 06-26-09 at 05:59 PM.
    06-26-09 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD