i tried it multiple times, made sure the laptop was logged out and the browser off, the repeatedley try to sign in but no luck, anyone have any idea what my issue might be? thanks in advance, all the themes that catch my interest are in .jad format or my desktop manager refuses to accept most of the .alx formats, only one theme worked and its way too much red to the point i cant see clear at all Thank u Corey
    02-28-09 11:14 PM
    anything with the today feature would make my day, the basic zen with today is all i need for the calendar use, thanks again
    02-28-09 11:15 PM
    I can't figure out what you're even talking about, CB?
    02-28-09 11:17 PM
    i tried it multiple times, made sure the laptop was logged out and the browser off, the repeatedley try to sign in but no luck, anyone have any idea what my issue might be? thanks in advance, all the themes that catch my interest are in .jad format or my desktop manager refuses to accept most of the .alx formats, only one theme worked and its way too much red to the point i cant see clear at all Thank u Corey
    not sure what the problem would be, as I stay logged in on both my pc and storm at the same time with no problems.

a temporary workaround for your problem would be to browse thrugh the themes on your pc, when you see a theme you like, just copy the jad link, paste it on an email and send it to your self. then just open the email with your bb and click on the link. you will be able to download the jad directly to your bb.
    hope it helps.
    03-01-09 03:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD