I just tried upgrading to version .103 from the latest office OS (.83 I think), and my Web Browser Icon disappeared from the main icon page. I tried using the ESPN app, and I got the following error message:

"Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries.

Please contact your service provider to enable the Browser on your device."

I can't imagine Verizon giving me a hand since I technically voided my warranty. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    02-15-09 03:39 PM
    Well, I just googled the error message and found the soltuion:

Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table, Then click the Blackberry button and select "Register Now." Hopefully this will help someone else.
    02-15-09 03:48 PM
    If that doesn't work, also try resending the service books from the BIS site or from within the email settings app. Then do a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 05:28 PM
    Yep I had the same issue (with .106). Do all of the above, battery pull like ArmaK suggested and it will re-appear.
    02-15-09 05:49 PM
    Thanks for the help! browser is back and speedy. this was my first upgrade since .75. is 106 better then 103?
    02-16-09 12:04 AM
    The same thing happened to me. I did a search here, found Farbdogg's comment and it worked. Thanks! That's CB at it's best!
    02-18-09 09:05 AM
    The same thing happened to me. I did a search here, found Farbdogg's comment and it worked. Thanks! That's CB at it's best! Ditto
    02-24-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD