Searched the threads could not find a similar problem. Every time I try to hide a picture click hide, it just goes back to the previous screen, as if i press the return button and does not hide my pics. I Would appreciate it if anyone can help me out.

Cant have this pic for the fam to see:
    Last edited by MongeJ87; 02-14-09 at 03:14 PM.
    02-14-09 03:05 PM
    Hah i had this same issue... but it wasn't really even an issue man! you need to click on Properties from the BB menu while looking at the picture then check the box that says "Hidden"

The hide you are using hides that screen!
    02-14-09 03:22 PM
    So what is that lol?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 03:31 PM
    Hah i had this same issue... but it wasn't really even an issue man! you need to click on Properties from the BB menu while looking at the picture then check the box that says "Hidden"

The hide you are using hides that screen!
    Bro you dont even know how much you helped me out, haha, thanks a lot man.
    02-14-09 03:31 PM
    After you hide the pics, how do you "unhide" them?
    02-14-09 04:20 PM
    Go to the main Media page then hit the bb button > explore > navigate to the picture folder and hit bb button > select show hidden > select picture and properties > un check hidden
    02-14-09 04:32 PM
    Media -> Highlight Pictures But Do Not Click -> (BB Key) Explore -> Select Where Pic Is Media Card Or Device Memory -> Pictures ->(BB Key) Show Hidden -> (Pic Will Be Transparent )Select Pic->(BB Key) Properties -> Uncheck Box Hidden Bottom Left.
    02-14-09 04:37 PM
    Oh man, thanks. Now my girlfriend can't delete them.
    02-14-09 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD