as the title states, i cant find a message, i have marked messages as saved like a sms message or a mms message but i can't find out where it is, i have searched everywhere on my phone, does it just mark it , but are you still allowed to delete it, or does it put it in a different folder?

Also i receive a picture message but how do u save that picture to my phone?

btw i'm running .75
    Last edited by thegosling; 03-15-09 at 11:22 AM.
    03-15-09 11:14 AM
    when the picture is on your screen, press the blackberry icon(menu) button, and then a option should be somewhere in the menu that says "save picture"
    03-15-09 11:25 AM
    o yea and to find saved messages you want to look in your applications folder for a folder that says "saved messages" it may be hidden. at least thats where mines was
    03-15-09 11:25 AM
    ok well i found the saved messages folder in applications, i just hit bb menu and show all and that was the only hidden folder, so i found that. but i got a pic message, sent to me, then i hit the bb menu key , and there is no , "save picture" option, but i have a different theme , its the green corner theme?
    Last edited by thegosling; 03-15-09 at 11:33 AM.
    03-15-09 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD