Went through and searched to see if I could find anyone else with this issue but it didn't come up with anything. I just did a restore for my Storm after I got a new one and now I can't find the browser. Anyone know of a way to find this/get it back? Thanks all.
    04-05-09 02:53 AM
    For anyone that has this issue, restore your BB again as this fixed mine. Not sure why it missed the first time but it must have just been a fluke.
    04-05-09 03:08 AM
    I see you fixed your problem. You might have been searching in the wrong place or using the wrong way to do it. In the future, you can go here if your issue is Storm specific:

Storm Search

Just enter what you're looking for in the Key Word field, then chose to search either Entire Posts or just the Titles. Add "browser", for instance, to Key Words....then chose Titles Only...Search Now. Some solutions will come up for you (that don't require restoring). Good luck!
    04-05-09 05:17 AM
    You may need to resend your service books. When I updated to .113 my browser disappeared and I had to call VZW and have them resend it.
    04-05-09 05:44 AM
    You searched? This question has been asked more times than any. Go to options/ advanced options/ hosting route tables then press the blackberry button and select register now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD