I am new to crackberry and first time blackberry owner. I have added a couple of themes to my storm, and can not delete them i have tried uninstalling them using the desktop manager. I have also tried going options-advanced options-applications, but only one (of the 6 installed) theme was available. I have pulled the battery and tried several times. thanks in advanced for all the help!!
    02-27-09 06:21 PM
    Do a battery pull and then try going again to:

options>advanced options>applications

look carefull for anything with theme in its name, they should be there if they are in options>themes

If you find them then touch, but do not click, and press the BB button and then delete.
    02-27-09 06:27 PM
    alright tried and they are still not there
    02-27-09 06:36 PM
    Are they still in Options>themes?

If so what are the names of the themes?
    02-27-09 06:44 PM
    k there is, chromered dark litho grant 2 today, green leather zen, gungrey grant, lttodaycarbon fiber, precision zen
    02-27-09 06:47 PM
    Are they still in Options>themes?

If so what are the names of the themes?

Generally when you look in Options>Advanced Options>Applications the name will be listed under:

com_plazmic_theme_"the name of the theme"
    02-27-09 06:48 PM
    i deleted two that had that name earlier today but the others are still in opitons-themes and do not show up in the application list
    02-27-09 06:51 PM
    I suggest you get somebody (a friend or something or a parent if you're a kid) to help you, because CLEARLY you don't know WTF you are doing.
    02-27-09 07:14 PM
    Whats in your apps list?
    02-27-09 07:17 PM
    I suggest you get somebody (a friend or something or a parent if you're a kid) to help you, because CLEARLY you don't know WTF you are doing.
    Someone must have had a bad week, I guess it is good idea that the weekend is comming up. I hope you get some sleep, it sounds like you need it.
    02-27-09 07:56 PM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-27-09 07:57 PM
    Best way to delete is from your desk top in your media mngr. Try that if you haven't already.

02-27-09 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD