I switched themes and then switched back. Then DM upgraded to .148, now I can't open Set Ring Tones/Alerts. I can change the setting to loud or back to normal, but I can't change anything. Please help!
    06-11-09 04:21 PM
    I'm having the same issue. I can't change my BBM new message sound.

On another note I can't add any folders either. I'm on a brand new phone I got yesterday with .148 already installed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 05:39 PM
    Battery pull w/device ON.
    06-11-09 06:35 PM
    I have pulled the battery out like 15 times with no help.. I still can not get to alerts and ringtones, i push it nothing happens this is so frustrating.... and help would be great,
    06-13-09 12:45 PM
    Not sure how to help ya. Should be able to click on the "Sounds (*Active profile*)" icon, whereever you have it (i.e., by default it is found on the application screen, err... not in the application folder, just the main screen). Then the menu comes up, scroll down and click on "Set Ring Tones/Alerts". That's it, nothing more to it really.
    06-13-09 12:53 PM
    that is the problem i click on it and nothing happens at all... so im at a loss as to what to do.. it has no response at all.
    06-13-09 01:02 PM
    Doubt following will help:

Clock > menu > exit bedside mode if option displayed.

Open folder other than Sounds > hold down menu/bb key 2 pull up app switcher > select home > Sounds folder > again try Set Ring Tones/Alerts.
    06-13-09 01:03 PM
    ok, I have tryed all of the above with no luck, thank you so much for your help and if you can think of anything else let me know...
    06-13-09 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD