This is exactly what it says:

" A voice call is currently in progress. Browsing will not be possible until the voice call has ended".

Also right now on my 9550, the internet wont work at all even when off a call.

any help?

I have an unlocked Telus 9550, and im using it with ROGERS. The bbm and stuff was working before, but now it stopped.

any help, thanks.
    04-20-10 10:59 PM
    does it have to do with my TCP/IP settings
    04-20-10 11:11 PM
    04-20-10 11:12 PM
    did "2" battery pulls already

anything else? please
    04-20-10 11:13 PM
    Your Storm will NOT be able to talk and surf at the same time. You need 3G service on a GSM network for it to happen. An unlocked Storm doesn't get 3G in North America.

Second, have you tried resending your service books? Email Settings> Log in> Hit BB Button> Service Books> Send service books.
    04-20-10 11:14 PM
    Your Storm will NOT be able to talk and surf at the same time. You need 3G service on a GSM network for it to happen. An unlocked Storm doesn't get 3G in North America.
    THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT

also sending service books now

will post back
    04-20-10 11:19 PM

Second, have you tried resending your service books? Email Settings> Log in> Hit BB Button> Service Books> Send service books.
    correct but he isnt on a call which is the odd part
    04-20-10 11:29 PM
    yea it happens when im on calls and still doesn't work when im not on calls

right now my TCP/IP Settings are "blank" is that why?
    04-20-10 11:32 PM
    does this make sense?

im downloading apps right now on "blackberry app world" it started working

but my browser still doesn't work?
    04-20-10 11:45 PM
    Use wifi! Its what I do when I'm on a call. Or you might want to talk to customer support about that one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 12:39 AM
    customer support probably wont help him with an unsupported device. he flat out said "unlocked telus ... on rogers ...". good luck.
    04-21-10 03:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD