Hey i tried to follow the instructions in the thread about it, but i cant seem to find the folder in my computer names my PIN number. I searched everywhere. is there another way to back up 3rd party apps?
    04-03-09 01:07 PM
    In Search Options > Advanced Options, do you have "Search Hidden Files and Folders" checked? I ran into this problem until I re-read that thread and realized you were supposed to check this option. Once checked, I was able to find my backup. Hope that helps.
    04-03-09 01:09 PM
    In Search Options > Advanced Options, do you have "Search Hidden Files and Folders" checked? I ran into this problem until I re-read that thread and realized you were supposed to check this option. Once checked, I was able to find my backup. Hope that helps.
    Yah i did, i made sure everything was checked. I saw that as well, but than checked it and still nothing was found. THIS IS DRIVING MY CRAZY
    04-03-09 01:12 PM
    Once it finishes backing up your apps and it asks you to enter the device name and password, do you click cancel? If you do, you may want to hold off on canceling until you find your ALX file.
    04-03-09 01:14 PM
    also make sure you are searching in the right place. in all likelihood it will be saved to your temp folder on the C drive, so make sure your search includes that drive. if all else fails, just search every drive you have. it will be there somewhere.
    04-03-09 01:17 PM
    Once it finishes backing up your apps and it asks you to enter the device name and password, do you click cancel? If you do, you may want to hold off on canceling until you find your ALX file.
    I closed it once, than i saw not to so i ran the backup again and left it open, tried to search for my PIN# than just tried .alx and still couldnt find anything
    04-03-09 01:18 PM
    Go to Search and type in file name "%temp%" without the double quotes... It should be in your temp folder.
    04-03-09 01:21 PM
    Go to Search and type in file name "%temp%" without the double quotes... It should be in your temp folder.
    FOUND IT! thanks so much guys,
    04-03-09 01:23 PM
    I have had this exact same problem. A search of the computer (including hidden folders) yeild nothing, before or after clicking cancel. I still can't find it.

I'll try the above. Thanks.
    04-03-09 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD