Hey guys,
    I searched and couldn't find anything on this...

On my Storm 9530 when someone is calling i try pressing answer and it usually takes about 10 seconds to answer the call which results in me usually missing the call. Then if I try to ignore a call, that doesn't work at all and the screen will freeze up and takes about 15-20 seconds to fix itself.
    I've tried calling my cell from a landline and it seems to have this problem 98% of the time I call it.
    Anyone know how to fix this or what's causing it?
    I just got the phone on boxing day and the only thing i've added is 1 ringtone.. i also got alot of applications that i wouldn't use removed from my Telus dealer. Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.
    01-04-09 12:25 AM
    i had that too..i upgraded to the .85 and it seems it got better..i dont know if it is because of .85 or not, but its working fine now for me
    01-04-09 12:27 AM
    Are you using the soft answer key on the screen, or the physical green answer button? The soft key is garbage. The physical button should answer the call right away, but the screen lags a little behind in displaying so.
    01-04-09 11:35 AM
    I too had this issue resolved with .85. What OS are you running?
    01-04-09 04:45 PM
    Are you using the soft answer key on the screen, or the physical green answer button? The soft key is garbage. The physical button should answer the call right away, but the screen lags a little behind in displaying so.
    i've tried both. the soft key doesn't work at all and the physical button works for send with a loooong lag, but the end button doesn't work either.

and sorry rip14.. im not too sure what OS is.. im a huge noob lol

thanks for your replies. i'm going to try installing .85 and see if it helps.
    01-04-09 11:00 PM
    when did you get the phone?
    01-04-09 11:16 PM
    well you def. have .75 or lower and it wasnt improved till .85. \

so you can try .85
    or wait for the next update and try that. i would wait, cause we are expecting .86 or higher very soon, and .85 is quite buggy in other aspects.

dont press the soft buttons at all. if you dont press them at all, the hard buttons work.

problem is, if you hit the send soft key, the hard keys will no longer work for a while.

so if you just ignore those soft keys for now, you should find it much improved.
    01-05-09 02:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD