After the Launch Tday morning, i grabbed the BBapps store, since then i cant log to paypal, Any 1 having same issue? i have 2 aacounts and none of them i am able to log to. Any one can confirm that their paypal working? Or @ least if they could buy anthing from the BBappstore?

SO i am updating with situation:

Any user saying that the pass or mail is not right, THEY HAVE TO RESET THEIR PAYPAL ACCOUNT PASS!!!

I did it and now i am able to log in. But says : No apps assosciated with your My World account.
    Last edited by bmerdinian; 04-02-09 at 12:29 AM.
    04-01-09 11:57 PM
    I can't purchase anything. I get a System Error 10800 when I try. I verified my paypal account is good. And verified login was successful.

It dies after authentication was good... It's during the Determining Details after a successful login that the error occurs.

Also tested my paypal by purchasing from another store and it worked fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 12:21 AM
    i was able to purchase an app last night and pp worked perfectly for me.
    was kind of amazing at how easy it was... seamless.
    04-02-09 12:32 AM
    i was able to purchase an app last night and pp worked perfectly for me.
    was kind of amazing at how easy it was... seamless.
    Some people are affected by it i think it's the .ca not the .com Canadian part. I have 2 accounts and none worked until i changed the pass!
    04-02-09 12:33 AM
    I can't purchase anything. I get a System Error 10800 when I try. I verified my paypal account is good. And verified login was successful.

It dies after authentication was good... It's during the Determining Details after a successful login that the error occurs.

Also tested my paypal by purchasing from another store and it worked fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    try to purchase something but dont go all the way see if you have that same error message again
    04-02-09 12:34 AM
    This happened to me and then i just closed App World and opened it again and purchased the same thing and it went through.
    04-02-09 12:58 AM
    This happened to me and then i just closed App World and opened it again and purchased the same thing and it went through.
    Maybe it's since you are in the US you were ok. I have been trying to log to .ca since yest morning., the only way it was resolved was to chagne the pass
    04-02-09 01:19 AM
    Maybe it's since you are in the US you were ok. I have been trying to log to .ca since yest morning., the only way it was resolved was to chagne the pass
    I'm in the US on Verizon, and the problem persists. I found somebody who's on an AT&T Bold who is having the same problem.

Have a ticket filed at blackberry's support forums, but have yet to have anybody from RIM respond to it (although other trouble tickets have received responses), so I'm hoping somebody's at least looking into it.
    04-02-09 03:36 AM
    I in the US and I get an error when attempting a purchase. You would think the store would want the money enough to not have this problem.
    04-02-09 08:04 AM
    I'm in the US on Verizon, and the problem persists. I found somebody who's on an AT&T Bold who is having the same problem.

Have a ticket filed at blackberry's support forums, but have yet to have anybody from RIM respond to it (although other trouble tickets have received responses), so I'm hoping somebody's at least looking into it.
    Have u tried to change the pass of paypal? Give it a try and tell me what happens. Thanks
    04-02-09 08:52 AM
    I am having the same problem but my error message is "purchase not found". Any clue?
    05-13-10 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD