Hi I have a bb storm so far so good,but I cannot find how to start brick breaker, also how do I locate my mobile number on the phone?

Many thanks

Simon
    09-21-09 04:53 AM
    you start brickbreaker by clicking on its icon in your games or applications folder. you find your phone number by pressing the green "send" key from your home screen. it will be at the top of the screen.
    09-21-09 05:35 AM
    Hi Many thanks for advice I dont think brickbreaker is downloaded no games icons to click on. As for my phone number I tried ure advice it just says unknown number in the place where the number should be displayed?

regards

Simon
    09-21-09 07:42 AM
    is your phone able to make phone calls? is your phone locked or unlocked? is your SIM even active?

as for the game, go to options > advanced options > applications. scroll down and see if brickbreaker is even installed on your phone.
    09-21-09 08:15 AM
    Did a factory reset and icon appeared thanks anyway Sim is working can recieve calls and make just not appearing in my phone number

Cheers

Simon
    09-21-09 10:01 AM
    Please, do not play Brickbreaker. It is extremely addictive and right now high scores can't be submitted correctly. Which means, when you get upwards of 100K and are coasting to a record high score, it won't mean SQUAT! However, owning a Storm and doing battery pulls every so often, you won't get that far anyways. Have a good one!
    09-21-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD