I try, and the OK/Cancel buttons are totally unresponsive. I've read about this problem before, has anyone found a fix?
    03-16-09 10:39 AM
    You need to post more information about what you have done in order for someone to help you. You do not need to create any folders to make the Hybred. The folders are created when you install the OS's. You only need to move some of the files.
    03-16-09 01:04 PM
    You need to post more information about what you have done in order for someone to help you. You do not need to create any folders to make the Hybred. The folders are created when you install the OS's. You only need to move some of the files.
    I mean creating folders on the device after the OS install.
    03-16-09 01:09 PM
    been like this in all the Beta releases I've tried...
    03-16-09 01:25 PM
    been like this in all the Beta releases I've tried...
    I never had a problem until now. I went back to the 109/114 hybrid and still cant create folders. I wonder if its a hybrid issue?
    03-16-09 01:29 PM
    I'm coming across this issue too. I had a folder before updating to .114 called "Emails" with my email accounts in it. After updating, that folder was missing along with my emails, even thou under set up emails, my emails were listed there.

When I try to create the folder called "Emails" again, the OK and Cancel buttons don't work.

When I email those accounts, I get the email on my BB, but can only see them under "Messages"

Any suggestions?

-LoS
    Last edited by LoSRx7; 03-17-09 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Adding more information about issue.
    03-17-09 10:55 AM
    I am still running .75 and have always been able to create folders, but can't using the iVista theme. Is it possible it's theme related and not version related?
    03-17-09 10:30 PM
    I am still running .75 and have always been able to create folders, but can't using the iVista theme. Is it possible it's theme related and not version related?
    Hi Shelland,

I run iVista 2.0 under .113. Sometimes I too can't create folders. Battery pull seems to fix it. Also some words and long words seems to be not allowed. What is software without undocumented features (bugs!) to find work arounds for?

Greg
    Last edited by gowatson; 03-17-09 at 10:57 PM.
    03-17-09 10:54 PM
    Ran in to the same problem today....
    03-17-09 11:34 PM
    Try to create the folder in landscape mode. I recall that this worked on one of the beta version.
    03-18-09 12:31 AM
    the button actuation may be a little off center. so press just to the left of the "ok" button to actually get it to register.

I have the bbcrackman hybrid, created a few folders without any problem.... my buttons were spot-on.
    03-18-09 01:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD