I did a search for this problem, but I kept getting results only for problems with the browser, so I don't think they will help me.

Just today, I was browsing the internet and sending and receiving emails just fine. I haven't changed anything since then, but now I cannot send or reveive any emails to my device, my weatherbug doesn't work, facebook doesn't work and the browser doesn't work.

I have sent service books to my phone, and its has been many hours and many attemps of sending, and my phone has still not received them. I have done batt pulls, checked and rechecked account settings for email, facebook, etc. Its as if my data plan turned off randomly, because I can still make calls and send and receive test messages.

I am not late on my bill, and on my vzw account it still says everything is still there. Unlimited data/email or whatever it says.

When I open the browser and try to view a page, I get this error:
    Unable to connect to the internet, please try again later.

If the problem persists please contact your service provider.

Anybody know what is going on here??? Thanks!

I am using .114... maybe that is the problem??
    03-14-09 05:12 AM
    Just .114??? Yes, that is most likely you problem.

Try downgrading to .109 or use the .109/.113/.114 hybrid and see if either of those work.

I am on the Hybrid and everything is perfect.

And, actually, MAYBE, just MAYBE, it could be your service provider as the message says....
    03-14-09 05:20 AM
    I was having the same issue when i was using betas. (I still use the Beta's but here is what i did) I backed up my info, wiped the device, then reinstalled the .75 official software. restored the device with my back up and i was good to go. I then reloaded whatever beta that i wanted. Thanks!
    03-14-09 07:15 AM
    my friend had this same problem, he just went to the manage connections option, and turned off his connection, batt pull, when it loaded back up, he cut thr connection back on and everything was fine.
    03-14-09 07:18 AM
    Wait, before you downgrade, what kind of signal do you have? Do you have 1xev, 1XEV, 1x or 1X? That will make a difference. If you have anything other than 1XEV, that explains why you can do SMS and calls, but no data. It COULD be related to .114, and you could try a reload or a downgrade, or it may be hardware related.
    03-14-09 07:18 AM
    When i was having the issue, i had a full 3g signal, (1XEV), i would reload the beta software, and after about 5 hours would lose my connection again. Wiping and going back to .75 official, I believe fixed the issue.
    03-14-09 07:50 AM
    Options>advanced options>host routing tables>BB button>register now
    Happened to me before and this worked. I was on .75 at the time though so I'm not sure if its the same with .114
    Hope this helps.
    03-14-09 09:43 AM
    I was having the same issue when i was using betas. (I still use the Beta's but here is what i did) I backed up my info, wiped the device, then reinstalled the .75 official software. restored the device with my back up and i was good to go. I then reloaded whatever beta that i wanted. Thanks!

This happened to be the solution that worked. Thanks for the info everyone!
    03-14-09 02:37 PM
    Good to here. Have a great day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD