• Yes

22 22.92%
  • NO

74 77.08%
06-11-09 12:11 AM
54 123
tools
    Is that all?? i think you'd be selling yourself short o_0

Same here.... To me, iPod Touch technology belongs in an iPod Touch, not a phone. If Apple really wants to impress me, give me a CDMA iPhone that runs a full version of OS X with REAL multitasking; uses a multicore 64-bit processor, and offers at least 1GB of RAM and 32GB of App storage. Throw in a 4 inch 1280x800 res screen and a slide-out keyboard for UNIX terminal fun. Then MAYBE i'll be impressed.
    06-10-09 09:26 PM
    And what exactly are you a leader of?

Thought so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That phrase is bunk and I admit it. But I felt you was somewhat caustic. So let me think about that question. Hmmmmmmm........... I have an answer:

I am a leader of my life and my aging parents' caregiving team. And here are my sarcastic, kill'em-with-a-smile, smiles, just for you........

Does the above answer satisfy you?
    Last edited by sgtmilstack; 06-10-09 at 11:43 PM.
    06-10-09 11:24 PM
    wasnt it verizon that was telling customers in december that they had an update coming within the "next few weeks"?
    06-11-09 12:02 AM
    Same here.... To me, iPod Touch technology belongs in an iPod Touch, not a phone. If Apple really wants to impress me, give me a CDMA iPhone that runs a full version of OS X with REAL multitasking; uses a multicore 64-bit processor, and offers at least 1GB of RAM and 32GB of App storage. Throw in a 4 inch 1280x800 res screen and a slide-out keyboard for UNIX terminal fun. Then MAYBE i'll be impressed.
    So if that's what it takes to impress you with a mobile device, why do you use a Storm? FYI the 'touch' technology was on the iPhone before the iPod Touch came out.
    06-11-09 12:11 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD