can you permanently store your email address somehow so you don't have to keep typing in the same address all the time?
    12-12-08 08:05 PM
    You can use Auto Text to create a shortcut for your email address.
    12-12-08 08:08 PM
    you can store it in contacts, then you can type the first couple letters of the contact name and it will pop up the blue name bar and you can select that
    12-12-08 08:09 PM
    Just create a contact.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 08:39 PM
    If I create it as a contact, will it be brought up when i type in a text box online? Like if I'm entering in my email address for something.
    12-13-08 02:38 PM
    If I create it as a contact, will it be brought up when i type in a text box online? Like if I'm entering in my email address for something.
    yes, for example if Dwight has an email [email protected], and it's entered in Dwight's contact info, in the "to" line,you can press "D" and a text box will pop up with the email adress
    12-13-08 02:44 PM
    yes, for example if Dwight has an email [email protected], and it's entered in Dwight's contact info, in the "to" line,you can press "D" and a text box will pop up with the email adress
    I understand that this works if you are sending an email/text, etc. But there is no "to" line online. I am talking about when filling out a form, etc. Or logging into a site where your email address is your username.
    12-14-08 01:31 PM
    I understand that this works if you are sending an email/text, etc. But there is no "to" line online. I am talking about when filling out a form, etc. Or logging into a site where your email address is your username.
    Try creating an auto text short cut for this. I'm not sure if it will work for that particular field online but try it.
    12-14-08 01:39 PM
    LOL - feel sorry for jim halpert!
    12-14-08 01:42 PM
    LOL - feel sorry for jim halpert!
    i thought the same thing when i was reading it...poor jim getting crapped on
    12-14-08 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD