I remember one of the cool things about the iphone was you were abloe to choose which voicemail you would like to listen to first, second and so on. Does storm have this? If not is it a carrier thing?
    03-24-09 01:23 PM
    visual voicemail. or you can use the free alternative of youmail and the vymail app.
    03-24-09 01:27 PM
    I personally use visual voice mail and I love it. I actually check my messages now instead of "eh, I'll get it later"
    03-24-09 01:32 PM
    Who needs voicemail nowadays anyway? I either just delete it and call the person back or text them and say sorry I missed your call whats up? Unless I missed a call from someone important, then I listen to it. But yes, use Visual VoiceMail...but of course with Verizon you have to pay for it unlike with the iPhone its just another one of those things that came with the phone when it was released.
    03-24-09 01:42 PM
    i love visual voicemail. and the thing about youmail is that online for any missed call and on your phone for anyone who leaves a message, they will display the name of the person who called... even if they're not in your contacts list.... like a real caller ID box! i love it. but this only works for missed calls or those who leave messages. now if they can only get it done for ALL callers!
    03-24-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD