the INSANITY! I know that people mean well when they post:
    I heard about this update or that update from Verizon...
    But can we please keep those to a MINIMUM?! I've seen about 15 new topics of .123, .150, 4.7.x.x... whatever they've heard from techs, reps, etc.
    unless there's credible research to back it up... why post and get people's hopes up? why waste server space?

i'm far from a bb, expert but really... people need to learn how to use
    SEARCH functions on this forum and in general.... really just seems like people are posting stuff to get their stats us...even if it's repeated crap that someone's said in the past...

sorry for the rant.. just needed to get it off my damn chest...

and yes, memory can be an issue, BUT UNLESS YOUR STORM SLOWS DOWN TO A CAVEMAN CRAWL.... it doesn't matter.
    it's just like have 8 gigs of ram on your computer and complaining that only 4 gigs is available.
    i've dropped down into single digits before and haven't had a problem with speed or have had any performance issues.... so can we please stop the posts like:

i heard new os this from a verizon tech
    or
    no battery pulls in 48 hours...and i'm still at 28 megs.... PLEASE?!
    Last edited by DJYoshi; 02-20-09 at 03:02 PM. Reason: added the memory thing
    02-20-09 03:00 PM
    lol While we're at it, can we stop the constant threads on

"Storm vs. iPhone"
    "which "skin" to buy"
    "what sandwhich compliments the storm?"
    "what shoes were you wearing when you purchased your storm?"

These threads get PAGES long and threads related to issues or actual relevant discussions get overlooked. There are tons of threads on these topics and more all the time.
    02-20-09 03:18 PM
    It will stop when RIM produces a decent OS for this disaster. Some people have to use Verizon, and the Storm is the best phone they offer. People are outraged that they would release such a half baked POS. People are so desperate that they are hybrid OSs out there Waiting Lounge for .150 ect. Blame RIM they are pathetic releasing interim builds to the public as beta testers.
    02-20-09 03:24 PM
    Although I can see some of the OP's point, and some threads get way off topic with some ppl getting pretty nasty, I have been surprised that often times there will be a gem of new info about the workings of the Storm or some bit of useful guidence or explanation buried in the posts.
    02-20-09 03:26 PM
    "what shoes were you wearing when you purchased your storm?"
    Ok. Best line of the week.

ROFL
    02-20-09 03:59 PM
    the INSANITY! I know that people mean well when they post:
    I heard about this update or that update from Verizon...
    But can we please keep those to a MINIMUM?! I've seen about 15 new topics of .123, .150, 4.7.x.x... whatever they've heard from techs, reps, etc.
    unless there's credible research to back it up... why post and get people's hopes up? why waste server space?

i'm far from a bb, expert but really... people need to learn how to use
    SEARCH functions on this forum and in general.... really just seems like people are posting stuff to get their stats us...even if it's repeated crap that someone's said in the past...

sorry for the rant.. just needed to get it off my damn chest...

and yes, memory can be an issue, BUT UNLESS YOUR STORM SLOWS DOWN TO A CAVEMAN CRAWL.... it doesn't matter.
    it's just like have 8 gigs of ram on your computer and complaining that only 4 gigs is available.
    i've dropped down into single digits before and haven't had a problem with speed or have had any performance issues.... so can we please stop the posts like:

i heard new os this from a verizon tech
    or
    no battery pulls in 48 hours...and i'm still at 28 megs.... PLEASE?!
    I say these and get called all sorts of names haha, for you I give you
    02-20-09 04:07 PM
    Its really not that difficult. If you don't want to read a thread then skip it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't as well. Grow up, stop bitc*ing and don't read that thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BBMaster; 02-22-09 at 10:39 AM.
    02-22-09 10:31 AM
    wow.........
    02-22-09 10:37 AM
    Its really not that difficult. It you don't want to read a thread then skip it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't as well. Grow up, stop bitc*ing and don't read that thread.

First of all OP is absolutely right. Second the rant is in the appropriate place for him to b*tch as you put it. And third why don't you take your own advice: if you don't want to read a thread then skip it. SHEESH

02-22-09 10:40 AM
    Its like people complaining what is on tv and radio. Just change the channel!

HOWARD STERN!!

BABA BOOEY! BABA BOOEY!

02-22-09 10:46 AM
    lol "what shoes were you wearing when you purchased your storm?"
    02-22-09 11:17 AM
    personally i had on a fresh pair of Air Force One's on when i got my storm
    02-22-09 11:50 AM
    I'd love it if the "I updated to .xxx and lost my browser" posts would stop.
    02-22-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD