Hi All,
    Does anyone know if verizon will be able to port my contacts from my iPhone to the storm? And yes I feel stupid for ever trying the iPhone, but it feels good to be back In the bb family soon!! One more thing does the storm have more then one alarm that you can set.
    11-16-08 04:02 PM
    Lol your on the same boat as me I had verizon for 3 years then I switched for the crappy iphone and then ended up breaking it so I sold it for 180 and im switching back to verizon for the storm
    11-16-08 04:10 PM
    Verizon was able to port from my iPhone to my LG Dare, so I assume they can do it to the Storm as well. I was actually very surprised when they did that. I didn't even ask, they were just like, "want us to transfer your contacts..?"
    11-16-08 05:14 PM
    BlackBerry natively only supports one alarm clock. You'll have to find a 3rd party app to handle that. I have been BBSmart Alarms Pro mentioned a lot as a multi alarm solution.
    11-16-08 05:23 PM
    Verizon was able to port from my iPhone to my LG Dare, so I assume they can do it to the Storm as well. I was actually very surprised when they did that. I didn't even ask, they were just like, "want us to transfer your contacts..?"
    thats pretty cool, i wonder how they do it
    11-16-08 05:27 PM
    BlackBerry natively only supports one alarm clock. You'll have to find a 3rd party app to handle that. I have been BBSmart Alarms Pro mentioned a lot as a multi alarm solution.
    Seems like a high tech device like the blackberry should support multiple alarm clocks. My LG vx8700 even has 3 alarms and a quick alarm
    11-17-08 12:13 AM
    Maybe I'm too tired to be reading this correctly, but did you say that the Storm will only allow for 1 total alarm? So if I wanted to set it for 8:30 for school on just mondays and wednesdays, and 9:30 for work on all other days, I couldn't?
    11-17-08 12:25 AM
    Maybe I'm too tired to be reading this correctly, but did you say that the Storm will only allow for 1 total alarm? So if I wanted to set it for 8:30 for school on just mondays and wednesdays, and 9:30 for work on all other days, I couldn't?
    Thats a good question as I have three different alarms set up on my LG with VZW. I hope I can set more then 1.
    11-17-08 12:27 AM
    if i am not mistaken, doesn'lt BB Desktop Manager copy contacts from other devices?
    11-17-08 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD