I have a strom 9530 and i was wondering how do you keep your custom alerts from sounding off when you have it on the vibrate only mode Somebody anybody please help me. Can anybody tell me the technical instructions please
    Last edited by Blucifixion; 03-29-09 at 01:41 PM.
    03-27-09 04:21 PM
    The answer is somewhere in these forums but I couldn't find it lol. Someone on here helped me with this once so I'll share it with you. You have to create a custom profile call it "all vibrate" or something like that. Then you have to individually select the vibrate setting on all the items in the profile. For example you have to tell it to vibrate on calls custom rings alerts etc. It is sort of a pain in the **** but when it is all set up it makes a big difference. I was tired of my phone ringing in meetings etc. If I find the exact technical instructions I'll send them to you. Hope this helps
    03-27-09 04:31 PM
    The answer is somewhere in these forums but I couldn't find it lol. Someone on here helped me with this once so I'll share it with you. You have to create a custom profile call it "all vibrate" or something like that. Then you have to individually select the vibrate setting on all the items in the profile. For example you have to tell it to vibrate on calls custom rings alerts etc. It is sort of a pain in the **** but when it is all set up it makes a big difference. I was tired of my phone ringing in meetings etc. If I find the exact technical instructions I'll send them to you. Hope this helps
    That was in this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sou...5/#post1579188

Woof !
    03-27-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD