I hear many complaints regarding .607.. I never experience any bugs or anything with these prior OS leaks and releases..

Can anyone in a nice format list the major bugs with .607. I want to see if I can duplicate the bug?

I think most of you have problems because of user error or you dont wipe before upgrade
    04-15-10 05:35 PM
    here's a nice long list... 60 pages, in fact.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/ne...es-vzw-445803/
    04-15-10 05:48 PM
    I hear many complaints regarding .607.. I never experience any bugs or anything with these prior OS leaks and releases..

Can anyone in a nice format list the major bugs with .607. I want to see if I can duplicate the bug?

I think most of you have problems because of user error or you dont wipe before upgrade
    How about you read through the threads like the rest of us instead of making us do your dirty work?
    04-15-10 05:48 PM
    I've had 607 since it was leaked, and the only bug I found was that the keyboard wouldn't come up in a BBM chat. It happened only twice. I just installed a 607/623 hybrid today though.

I agree with everyone above though, there's no need to create a new thread when all the info you want is easily accessible in another one.
    04-15-10 06:05 PM
    Touche' guys...just what we need, another .607 thread on listing the problems.
    04-15-10 06:11 PM
    Grow up and quit starting duplicate threads. Offending the masses because you like something and don't get the same issues accomplishes nothing.
    04-15-10 06:22 PM
    Maybe some sweet mod out there can close this thread as it was perfectly and completely answered in the first reply. Besides, this guy is a total d0uche bag that has already stared 3 or 4 trouble making threads that are all the same thing.

To the OP...there is only one problem with .607...it hates your whinny a55.
    Last edited by grey; 04-15-10 at 06:25 PM.
    04-15-10 06:23 PM

Want a list ... please read previous threads. User error because "you don't wipe"? You may want to understand the install process before making broad, uneducated statements.
    04-15-10 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD