I have spent the last 4 hours tring to get this to work, After i get everything downloaded and go throught the Intellisync screen where you have the options of: calender, tasks, address book, and whatever the other one is. I get all the way to finish but then a RUNTIME ERROR pops up and says can not find system file in table.....I spent over 1 hour on the phone with verzion tech service and they told me to remove Blackberry manager and i did that ans it didnt work, yes i removed the old version 1st. Then i tried 2 more times after that, same error, so then i downloaded to another computer in my house, and it did the same thing.....I really need my contact list because i run my own business, i can deal with the calender for now but i have over 357 contacts that i need, so unlesss i can get this figured out im going to have to carry my labtop with me just incase......

I am at a lose I have never had to deal with this on my other BBs, but i really need to get this working......any help would be greatly apperciated....i really need my contacts for work, please help me
    12-04-08 11:50 PM
    You left out the part where you tell us what the runtime error was.
    12-04-08 11:53 PM
    I am having the exact same problem. Please help me too.
    01-03-09 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD