I tried recently to transfer the recorded videos I had on my Blackberry to my laptop.. The transfer worked just fine, but for some reason when I play the videos on my computer [regardless what player I use] there is this un-removable GREEN FONT displaying the video's info in the upper left corner on ALL the videos I recorded. It's not there when I watch them on my Blackberry though, and obviously this makes all the videos I record pretty useless.. can't do anything with them if they have big green font all over the place.. but I don't see an option to remove the green font or record without it being added. Is there a way to get my Blackberry to stop adding it??
    06-01-10 06:17 PM
    Sorry can't help, never experienced that before. I'm sure I've trasfered vids from my phone to my mac and not seen any green titles on playback.
    06-02-10 05:51 AM
    Are you sure it's not whatever video player you're using on your computer that's showing the info? I've never experienced this either, and if it's not on the BlackBerry then it's not in the video itself - so the viewing program is the prime suspect.
    06-02-10 10:32 AM
    have u tried recording in both "normal" and "mms" modes?
    06-02-10 10:43 AM
    As others already stated, the green font is being added by whatever the player is you're using on the computer. I load video to my computer all the time and work with it in Adobe Premier Elements and it is fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 12:17 PM
    omg I feel like such a bonehead! It was this weird player my french friend gave me to download... when I play it in Quicktime or whatever there's no green font, LOL. Thanks BB geniuses!!!!!!
    06-11-10 04:08 AM
    omg I feel like such a bonehead! It was this weird player my french friend gave me to download... when I play it in Quicktime or whatever there's no green font, LOL. Thanks BB geniuses!!!!!!
    Never trust those french.
    06-11-10 04:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD