if a black person calls another black person the N word? is that still racist? NO

if a jew calls another jew a JEW, is that prejudice?NO get over urself
    It's not racist, but it does make some people uncomfortable, especially if a statement aligns with a stereotype.

BTW: I am a black man who CAN'T STAND another brutha calling me the N-word.

Anyway, hopefully later down the road VzW's VVmail becomes:

A: Free.
    B: Be part of a Data/Voice package.
    11-16-08 09:59 AM
    Im jewish and anybody who wants to meet me in new brunswick new jersey anytime and make racist comments about any race feel free to pm me,,,ill meet anybody whos got somethng to say,,,but say that $hit to my face...dont be a internet tuffguy...step up and say what's on your mind,just say it to my face..
    11-16-08 10:02 AM
    Im jewish and anybody who wants to meet me in new brunswick new jersey anytime and make racist comments about any race feel free to pm me,,,ill meet anybody whos got somethng to say,,,but say that $hit to my face...dont be a internet tuffguy...step up and say what's on your mind,just say it to my face..
    Oh I'm in NJ lets go mr mic muscles, I'll take you down to crazy town and rough your *** up. Lmao.
    11-16-08 10:05 AM
    LMAO!
    I agree totally.
    But, actually, you don't sound Jewish.
    In fact, you sound like one of my people: Italians.

11-16-08 10:13 AM
    Closed comments not welcome
    11-16-08 10:17 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD