I heard the new .607 doesn't play well with themes at all. I tested the leak and saw a VERY bad lag when switching orientations as well as very poor responsiveness on themes with sliding docks and such. Anyone confirm please?
    04-07-10 02:58 PM
    only problem i have really noticed is that my fonts are a little big for some things. hidden today fonts are like 2 sizes bigger with the 2-3 themes i tried. Dont have any problems otherwise though. All my docks and such work fine with no lag
    04-07-10 03:07 PM
    how about when switching orientations? When I installed the leak, every time I switched from portrait to landscape and vice versa, I literally had to wait about 5 full seconds for the screen to respond. Has that been fixed?
    04-07-10 03:10 PM
    I have ran a few the past few days and have had no issues what so ever......
    04-07-10 03:11 PM
    Ok, I'm gonna take your word for it and give it another try.
    04-07-10 03:17 PM
    Ok, I'm gonna take your word for it and give it another try.
    I wiped, shrunk and loaded the official .607 and themes work just fine. Not sure if there is a difference between shrinking it or what not but the theme I am running right now and the couple from the past few days have had no issues...
    04-07-10 03:19 PM
    nope everytime i rotate the screen in instantly responsive.
    04-07-10 03:27 PM
    been testing my themes on it since it leaked. Can not say I have seen any real lag compared to other OS's. I also do not use the landscape home screen either. If you are trying to incorporate that into your theme that is most likely the cause of your lag.
    04-07-10 03:31 PM
    None of my themes used a landscape homescreen. I just noticed the lag was terrible when switching orientations using the leak.
    04-07-10 03:33 PM
    Why can't we just post problems/questions in the 607 sticky? No offense (I do hope your problem is solved) but the forum gets cluttered up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 03:34 PM
    might have been the os settling in ... runs well on mine.
    04-07-10 03:34 PM
    Why can't we just post problems/questions in the 607 sticky? No offense (I do hope your problem is solved) but the forum gets cluttered up.

Because many questions end up being ignored in large threads and I wanted a quick answer. Sorry if I inconvenienced you.

Thanks for the help fellas.
    04-07-10 03:36 PM
    Just because no one answers you doesn't mean your post is being ignored. Perhas people don't have an answer to your question/problem. You can easily repost in that thread. And apologizing would be inappropriate

04-07-10 03:39 PM
    I am running several themes with no noticiable lag.
    04-07-10 03:45 PM
    Thanks fellas. Installed. Same problem as before. The lag is definitely better, but when switching orientations, I'm still noticing that sometimes the screen simply doesn't respond to my touch. Gonna go back to .517/.553 java,
    04-07-10 03:55 PM
    I was having some weird theme behavior when I first installed 607. After I rebooted & gave it some time, everything is now working better than with 320. Try rebooting a couple of times with the theme activated.
    04-07-10 04:16 PM
    The problem that I am having is that now when I hit the lock button my lock screen images no longer shows on my phone like it did in previous versions. Now all it does is lock on whatever screen I just happen to be on anyone else having this issue
    04-19-10 09:11 AM
    My theme works well for the most part but sometimes when switching from landscape to portrait while in the menu the phone doesn't respond at all. I have to keep hitting the back buttons or sometimes lock it. I don't know what fixes it exactly as I just go wild on the buttons until it fixes itself lol

04-19-10 09:39 AM
    The problem that I am having is that now when I hit the lock button my lock screen images no longer shows on my phone like it did in previous versions. Now all it does is lock on whatever screen I just happen to be on anyone else having this issue
    right, its suppose to do that now. you wont get the lock screen
    04-19-10 09:53 AM
    Really O wow I like the lock screen images of my theme better guess I won't be updating that then that really is sucky
    04-19-10 10:09 AM
    O wow really that sucks guess I wont be updating it back to that then cause whats the point of having a theme if it don't work all the way like it is suppose to
    right, its suppose to do that now. you wont get the lock screen
    04-19-10 10:10 AM
    No big problems with themes except for one. This zen today theme has messages and calendar and the fonts for them are really big now. Not horrible but it looks weird and out of balance...
    04-20-10 01:01 AM
    i experience a lag too, just on bbpro7 theme though
    04-20-10 07:24 AM
    SIX version 2.1 seems to be working fine on my Storm2 with .607. I think WJD has been doing his homework as I've seen issues improve from 2.0, too.
    04-22-10 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD