Is it just fidgety? I open the camera, click the camera button on screen and nothing happens. Or it takes 5 seconds to take the actualy picture.

Anyone else get their camera to actually work and take a picture. I hold the button nothing happens, click, nothing happens. Then randomly when it will snap whenever it feels like it.
    01-30-09 10:14 AM
    I had a similar problem when I upgraded to .90 (the most unstable OS for my device so far). I found that zooming in even the littlest bit allowed my camera to take pics and actually save them. Kind of annoying but nothing I can do until the next OS update - after all - it was a leaked beta... Install at your own risk.
    01-30-09 10:18 AM
    I'm having the same problem. Camera will focus and take picture with camera click but never shows picture taken. In this case picture does not save to phone. Then at other times it will do nothing when I push the button. Lastly, at times it will focus and seem to take a picture but with no clicking sound. Again no picture saved to phone.Maybe once in 10 trys it will actully take a picutes and allow me to save it. Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention that I have the same problem with the video camera. I mean come on, this really sucks. I'm on .90 and going to go to .99 in hopes of clearing this problem up. I'll post back and update if it fixes the camera and also note the NEW problems that I encounter with .99
    02-07-09 12:42 PM
    yeah anytime i try to take a picture my screen goes all white and the phone freezes
    02-07-09 02:21 PM
    Try to reload your OS. First wipe by JL Command and then load your OS by DM. Save your Data!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD