Well ever since update, when I open the camera I get an error message saying camare cant open, close other applications and try again.

I have tried battery pull, reverted back to .65 and re-installed .75 and yet still having issue.... any ideas ???

Thanks in advance
    12-10-08 10:00 PM
    Bump.... Please any ideas would be helpful, this is diving my nuts
    12-11-08 06:40 AM
    I am also having the same exact problem. I cannont find anything to close for applications and do not have any any loaded apps (such as Facebook, etc). Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this??
    01-31-09 12:33 PM
    1st question, do any of you have Storms? None have the storm listed as the device.

If so, do you have an IT policy installed on your phone? This may cause the camera not to work. The IT policy I have on mine is designed for the phones that our IT supports, which are any BB that doesn't have a camera. They will be including the Storm in a few months, so after that I may not have a camera or video, which would suck.

If not, and you have tried to use JL_CMDR and installed any carrier supported OS, I would suggest ensuring you have a carrier supported OS and calling in to have the device replaced. I've tried every OS and the camera and video work on all of them. Granted, this is on mydevice.
    01-31-09 12:41 PM
    No , I have a Cruve. I just found in another post somethign about the lens becoming dislodged and that can cause this error message to come up. So far I have not been able to find a post with how to fix this.
    01-31-09 12:50 PM
    It could possibly be a hardware malfunction.
    01-31-09 12:53 PM
    Yo your phone is defective i had the same problem. Theres no way to fix it. Bring it or send to verizon for a replacement.
    01-31-09 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD