Ok so the camera takes a good picture and all but it takes forever to take the pic. I have set all my settings to low and it takes the same amount of time for the pic to capture no matter how high or low the settings are. The only thing that makes a difference is image stabilization. When its on it takes a good 5-7 sec to take a picture, when its off it takes 2-4. The thing that bothers me is how long it takes even if the camera is totally still. I had the camera completely still when taking a picture and it still took about 7 sec. Is one of the new OS's addressing this problem or is the camera lag something we just have to deal with. Oh and btw I'm running .75
    12-27-08 12:02 AM
    its just the os but i hear .76 .83 run the camera a lot more smoothly so its software not hardware you're good mine does the same and I'm running .75
    12-27-08 12:03 AM
    its just the os but i hear .76 .83 run the camera a lot more smoothly so its software not hardware you're good mine does the same and I'm running .75
    I hear .85 is even better
    12-27-08 12:08 AM
    The lag in the camera will eventually be addressed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 12:08 AM
    I for one think is pretty fast for a 3.2 pictures on a cell phone. If you want to know lag you guys should of tried the samsung a990. I don't believe its going to be solve by software only. It seem to me like a hardware problem. I hope I'm wrong.
    12-27-08 12:38 AM
    .83 is ok, but it is still laggy. Compared to many phones out there, it is very slow. And I would agree with CX, at some point it will be addressed.
    12-27-08 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD