I can't figure it out. It seems to completely randomly not take/save pictures. I have tried many different option changes and nothing seems to work. Anyone else have this issue or found a fix? I use my camera WAY too much to have this problem.
    03-01-09 10:06 PM
    What O.S. are you on Mightyjohn? You are describing the problem that .90 Beta had. I'm having problems with mine randomly rebooting when taking pictures on .109. Seems like .99 and .103 were best for Mr. Camera.
    03-01-09 10:19 PM
    I'm running on Syth's 2nd or 3rd hybrid. cant remember.
    03-01-09 10:21 PM
    Didn't one of his hybrids use code from .90 that included the camera? Seems like there was some code in .90 that was better for something else so he used it, but it included the faulty camera code interlaced in there. I could be wrong though...might want to check that out. I'm not a programmer, so I probably just totally made something up...lol! If I see anything more on that I'll edit my post.
    03-01-09 11:38 PM
    I just updated to .109, and it does the same thing. just no luck with the camera
    03-02-09 12:01 AM
    Hmmm, wow! I hate to say it, but maybe you just have bad camera or something? I don't know how patient you are, but I guess you could try the next O.S. that comes out and then decide. Have you always had this problem? Hopefully someone smarter than me will speak up soon!
    03-02-09 12:11 AM
    I am not sure if maybe my settings are bad or if I have a bad camera. The pic quality is horrible. I I am running on .75 and its been great except for the camera.

Hmmm, wow! I hate to say it, but maybe you just have bad camera or something? I don't know how patient you are, but I guess you could try the next O.S. that comes out and then decide. Have you always had this problem? Hopefully someone smarter than me will speak up soon!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chula001; 03-02-09 at 12:43 AM.
    03-02-09 12:21 AM
    I did a battery pull and it seems to be working better now. It did reboot one while trying to load the camera, but when it does load, it saves pictures how it is supposed to.
    03-02-09 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD