So I've reinstalled .90 twice now, hoping that my camera would start working again. The last time, after it STILL didn't save a picture, I tried changing settings one at a time until it worked. Every time, if I set the picture size to medium instead of large, it works. If I change it back to large, it will save the first picture I take, then not save any after that. But change it to medium again, and it's working great, WAY faster than it used to be.
    Anyone else with a non working camera want to give this a shot and post how it goes? Anyone with a WORKING camera want to try and set it to large pics and see if it goes away?

Just hoping and waiting for another new software release!
    01-27-09 02:41 PM
    So I've reinstalled .90 twice now, hoping that my camera would start working again. The last time, after it STILL didn't save a picture, I tried changing settings one at a time until it worked. Every time, if I set the picture size to medium instead of large, it works. If I change it back to large, it will save the first picture I take, then not save any after that. But change it to medium again, and it's working great, WAY faster than it used to be.
    Anyone else with a non working camera want to give this a shot and post how it goes? Anyone with a WORKING camera want to try and set it to large pics and see if it goes away?

Just hoping and waiting for another new software release!
    Yes, it's a known workaround. I personally leave it on large size and then zoom from 1.0 to 1.1 (which effectively sets it to medium size as well).
    01-27-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD