My company recently made me move from Windows Mobile to a Storm 2. I have replaced most the apps I used under WM 6.5; however I have been looking for an app where I can use the camera to take a photo and have the output be a pdf - in effect "scanning" whatever I took the pic of... I haven't seen this sort of an app for blackberry. Is anyone aware of one? Greatly appreciated if you can point me in the right direction.

The one thing that really surprised me is it seems as though the WinMo phone handled email better than the Blackberry; changes to my email box on the computer or the Blackberry are apparently not immediately replicated through the server and require separate synchronization.
    05-20-10 12:10 PM
    05-20-10 02:43 PM
    Thanks. I was aware of scanR, but that's a service, and - as I had on WinMo, I was looking for an actual app, as opposed to something with an ongoing fee.
    05-21-10 06:40 AM
    I would think that email would be faster on blackberry with the push email windows doesnt have that.
    05-21-10 02:48 PM
    To answer your question... no there isn't such a thing. My rec is to follow the advice posted by MrTruck....
    05-21-10 11:27 PM
    I would think that email would be faster on blackberry with the push email windows doesnt have that.
    Windows does have push email.
    05-23-10 08:01 AM
    To answer your question... no there isn't such a thing. My rec is to follow the advice posted by MrTruck....
    Thanks. Disappointed, but thanks.
    05-23-10 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD