ok i'm a first time BB user and i'm not sure if i wanna sell it or blow it up! i was very excited when i first saw it and fell in love but like a bitter divorce i wanna kill the ***** lol the internet is slower than dial up, the camera randomly comes on during the operation of other applications and wont go away until i restart it,
    screen freezes randomly and the battery runs out in les than 24 hours... i only had the thing for three days and had to exchange it.... anyone else having these issues?? i'm with the Telus network and would like to know if anyone knows how to unlock it and get the MMS feature working?
    12-30-08 08:23 PM
    ??? are you sure your not supposed to be in the iphone 3g section lol
    12-30-08 11:26 PM
    Another satisfied customer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 11:41 PM
    ok i'm a first time BB user and i'm not sure if i wanna sell it or blow it up! i was very excited when i first saw it and fell in love but like a bitter divorce i wanna kill the ***** lol the internet is slower than dial up,
    Not sure what to advise here.

the camera randomly comes on during the operation of other applications and wont go away until i restart it,
    Sounds like you may be hitting the right convienice key. Go to screen/keyboard under options

screen freezes randomly and the battery runs out in les than 24 hours... i only had the thing for three days and had to exchange it.... anyone else having these issues?? i'm with the Telus network and would like to know if anyone knows how to unlock it and get the MMS feature working?
    Battery life does sound strange. Not to be rude but are you sure you are Closing all the apps when you are done using them?. How is the signal strength in your areas
    01-01-09 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD