My camera refuses to auto focus! I compared my pictures to my friend's phone and theres a huge difference in sharpness. All our settings are identical...everything. Ever since I went to .99 its been gone. Even did a clean wipe with .103 and nothing. Wtf!
    02-19-09 12:34 AM
    My camera refuses to auto focus! I compared my pictures to my friend's phone and theres a huge difference in sharpness. All our settings are identical...everything. Ever since I went to .99 its been gone. Even did a clean wipe with .103 and nothing. Wtf!
    The camera in the .103/106 Hybrid is fast and not as bad as some have made it out to be. It takes pictures withing a second or two of you clicking the button. As for overall resolution its not quite as nice as previous builds...
    02-19-09 02:07 AM
    The camera in the .103/106 Hybrid is fast and not as bad as some have made it out to be. It takes pictures withing a second or two of you clicking the button. As for overall resolution its not quite as nice as previous builds...
    Yes thats true, but it still focuses! Both mine and my friends have .103, we took pictures of the same object and his came out notably clearer. The actual function in which you place your finger on the button, wait for it to focus, then press down to take the picture is gone from my phone altogether.
    02-19-09 02:26 AM
    Yes thats true, but it still focuses! Both mine and my friends have .103, we took pictures of the same object and his came out notably clearer. The actual function in which you place your finger on the button, wait for it to focus, then press down to take the picture is gone from my phone altogether.
    I've noticed this as well. If you dont let the camera pre-focus (wait for the picture to clean up) it will not auto focus and you end up with blur or half arse resolution pictures that appear blurry and really out of focus. Its something i just live with. Im glad the phone actually takes pic's and have learned to be a bit more patient when taking pics with this phone.
    02-19-09 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD