I just bought the 9530 storm a little over two weeks ago and everything worked fine. About two days ago I tryed to access the camera and I get the error message: "Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again." There are no other applications running except for the default applications. I have tryed a battery pull, removing my media card, and I did a complete wipe then restarted my phone and I am still receiving the same camera error message. I contacted Telus Mobility's Data & Network Assistance Blackberry department, and they told me they had never heard of this problem before. They also told me that if the problem remains after the full wipe has been completed, then it is a hardware issue, as a full wipe restores the phone to factory settings. Has anyone else heard/or dealt with this issue on the storm or can provide me with any information on where I can go from here. Any information with regard to this problem would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your help!
    01-21-09 10:36 AM
    I would push for a replacement.
    01-21-09 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD