Whenever I have tried to start my camera via the convenience key it always crashes my Storm 2. Any ideas why this could be? Thanks for any help!
    10-07-10 08:14 AM
    I had that issue and reloaded the Os. Then took the camera off that key have to either go into the BB menu or place the camera icon on the main screen. I know it takes longer to get to the camera but no crashes.
    10-07-10 09:15 AM
    Reload the Os should fix it what Os are you running

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 06:40 PM
    Are you running "Smart WiFi"? If so, that is the cause. If you uninstall Smart WiFi you will have no problems with the Camera after that.
    10-07-10 07:02 PM
    Whenever I have tried to start my camera via the convenience key it always crashes my Storm 2. Any ideas why this could be? Thanks for any help!
    I'd recommend getting off .713 if you're using that, but a reload might fix it.
    10-07-10 07:16 PM
    I had the same problem. Changing to a different SD card fixed it.

10-07-10 09:02 PM
    I am running smart wifi...that is what is causing it? But I love that program so much!
    10-07-10 10:37 PM
    Are you running "Smart WiFi"? If so, that is the cause. If you uninstall Smart WiFi you will have no problems with the Camera after that.
    +1 on this. I had the same problem until I heard about Smart WiFi being a possible cause. This happened to me on on all the OS versions I had installed including .713, .607 and .451. After uninstalling Smart WiFi I have never had a crash since.
    10-07-10 10:38 PM
    +1 on this. I had the same problem until I heard about Smart WiFi being a possible cause. This happened to me on on all the OS versions I had installed including .713, .607 and .451. After uninstalling Smart WiFi I have never had a crash since.
    I went through the same issues a couple weeks back. I even contacted Smart WiFi support (S4BB) and they told me it was fixed in their latest update. I then went to download the new update and, unfortunately, the issue was still there. After contacting support again they told be they did not know if they could fix and I should get my money back from the purchase location. Since uninstalling I have NEVER had another problem with the camera. Also, like the previous user mentioned, this is not specific to one OS version. It happens no matter what the OS. It was a good program but not worth the issues with the camera.

10-08-10 07:41 AM
    Thanks for everyone's help. I deleted it...and it helped. Thanks!
    10-13-10 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD