I wasn't quite sure where to stick this. If it's in the wrong section can a Mod please move it and send me a PM?! Thanks.

Ok, here's the deal...
    I own a 9530. I've had it for about 3+ weeks now. It was perfectly fine for 2 weeks, but now whenever I'm typing a message (sms txt, messenger, etc) and I accidentally hover over a vowel for too long the camera activates itself. It's the weirdest thing. Has anyone else heard of this problem before?

I've googled my but off this weekend and have had no luck finding help or a solution. So I finally came to this site for some help. Can anyone help me out? I'm probably going to head out to a Verizon store today (if I can) and ask for the phone to be replaced with another 9530 'cause this is kind of ridiculous.
    Last edited by Agent00J; 01-11-09 at 12:01 PM.
    01-11-09 11:58 AM
    I had an issue where I was texting (SMS) someone and I think I did the same thing you did, wherein I hovered over the button too long, and a small rectangular box appeared showing me what the camera was showing me.

It was really odd, it actually happened twice, but that was all with .65. I just upgraded and haven't had any issues since.
    01-11-09 12:19 PM
    Well this phone came with .75 so I don't know what else to do. Is there a newer version?
    Last edited by Agent00J; 01-11-09 at 12:29 PM.
    01-11-09 12:25 PM
    i have the same problem with the camera... it happens almost everytime i hover on a letter. it's making me quite angry! it's not just a defect with your phone so i don't think replacing the phone will correct the problem. I'm hoping that blackberry corrects the problem with one of their updates that should come soon.

i have the .76 OS...

if anyone knows a solution to this problem please help!
    01-22-09 01:10 PM
    Well just stop hovering.
    01-22-09 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD