Is it just me, or is anyone else kinda in a daze with all the Storm information? Ever since I found out about the release date and price, I've been in a fuzzy haze and haven't been refreshing quite as much as I used to. Not only that, but I've just been glancing through the forum rather than hitting every post as before.

Lol is it just me or has the "chase" and "challenge" kind of faded now that we're about to get our hands on this sexy beast?
    11-18-08 05:20 PM
    I think you're right, the only thing left is to get our hands on one!!
    11-18-08 05:23 PM
    It's worse now! I probably visit this site 30-40 times a day. It's INSANE.
    11-18-08 05:25 PM
    I feel exactly like that, I'm only on here at night now, and barely post.
    11-18-08 05:25 PM
    It's worse now! I probably visit this site 30-40 times a day. It's INSANE.

Im with spartan, its the same crap all day long but i cant look away lol
    11-18-08 05:28 PM
    I fill bad about myself now. I spend more time on the forum then at work. Ran out of links and threads to read.

WHERE IS FRIDAY!!!!!
    11-18-08 05:31 PM
    The day it comes out cannot come soon enough. I keep Crackberry loaded during work and frequently refresh to re-read the same information. Then when outside of work and in class or just hanging out it's always open on my Curve or laptop. Right now I should be writing a paper, but I can't turn away from it.
    11-18-08 05:39 PM
    The day it comes out cannot come soon enough. I keep Crackberry loaded during work and frequently refresh to re-read the same information. Then when outside of work and in class or just hanging out it's always open on my Curve or laptop. Right now I should be writing a paper, but I can't turn away from it.
    Try this: write a paragraph read a post and repeat lol
    11-18-08 05:45 PM
    lol, i've had to create a presentation on schizophrenia treatment and management and been postponing it. i don't keep refreshing, but i blankly stare at the forums b/c i can't take reading more information.
    11-18-08 05:49 PM
    Try this: write a paragraph read a post and repeat lol
    I like your idea, I'll consider it. It really has gotten much worse with the release just a few days a way. I should really give it a break for more redundant posts to pop up and I can be entertained tomorrow with those.
    11-18-08 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD